Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Adriann.net is closed! Welcome Plumwire?

Well the reason I started Plumwire is because my domain(adriann.net) expired and I'm on the noob trail once more. I could renew it and could make something out of it but hey, have you ever felt that you needed to run a blogger just because of the ease and simplicity? Well here it is, plumwire. As for being on the noob trail, from rags to riches basically... I have started from the pits of blogger and on my way to the road for victory and to guide you noobs with it.

I have a lot of ideas for plumwire and I want to keep you guys updated and a small agenda for the blog. I plan on adding lots of goodies to download, I also would like to fulfill the content hungry readers that are looking for their guide to freedom from rags to online riches. Most of all since adriann.net has closed I plan on updating a lot and having a post everyday for various categories.

Before you leave after reading this post, remember a design isn't always everything but the content is what counts (Content Is King). I hope to gain your attention with some useful posts in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment